Monday, November 30, 2009

Men With Nice Hooters



One thing I find funnier than adults with braces is men with huge boobs, or "moobs" as we will now be calling them. I might be jinxing myself here as there is a very real chance I'll have a nice saggy pair when I get older, but I can't help it. Sometimes I feel so bad for these guys, it's got to be a little uncomfortable. Much like Kramer on the popular television sitcom "Seinfeld," I'd like to offer them a "bro" or a "mansierre" for some extra support.



I also feel like these dudes with "moobs" should consider wearing sexier clothing. For example, when going to the beach, why not put on a skimpy little bikini top? Feeling casual and relaxed tonight? Then slip into a sexy little red lace teddy. Hell, the "moobs" aren't going anywhere, so why not dress them up a little?



One of the finer examples of man titties lately is Jack Nicholson. Just look at that set. He looks like he's about to squeeze some milk out of those puppies to feed his hungry child.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm gonna throw up.

Ben said...

HAHAHA! Sorry Jaime. Was it the part about Jack Nicholson breast feeding that pushed it over the edge?

Anonymous said...

EEWWWWWW