Thursday, November 26, 2009

Incredible Real Businesses Vol 2: Rub-A-Dub Dog Do-It-Yourself Dogwash



Rub-A-Dub Dog Do-It-Yourself Dog Wash

Wow, maybe it's just me but I find these Seattle dog-oriented businesses hilarious. This one is especially great as you have to fucking wash the dogs YOURSELF! Why would there be a business that offers this "service?" Isn't that what a hose in your backyard is for?

. . .but don't take my word for it. Listen to "Bijou" the official Spokesdog. HA!



"I would never steer my fellow canines wrong, Rub-a-Dub Dog consistently provides fun, friendly service...and the dog treats can't be beat!!"

-Bijou,
Official Spokesdog


As an experiment,I'd like to take one of my hairy human friends into this business and see if the owners would protest me washing them there. Hmmmm, maybe I'll bring Bagel in, strip him nude and power wash the fuck out of him!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh man. I am SO excited to hunt for incredible real businesses in Tahoe! Oh and tell Fire Chief Emily I said happy birthday buddy!

chezmakr said...

Is that a picture of Jon hosing you down.

Ben said...

Jaimers, thanks for the encouragement. I wonder if there's one of those spas in Tahoe where they bleach people's ass holes? Now THAT is incredible!