Friday, January 8, 2010

Abusing Tim Stiles: Episode II



My awesome band "The Vague Prophets," played a show this last Saturday. I decided it would be fun to send Tim a bunch of texts again (all the same day of the show) just because he hates it when I "over promote." The following is a transcript of the texts:

12:03 PM BEN: Hi there friend! The Vague Prophets are playing tonight with Sectors & Segments and Levator. At The Rendezvous. 2322 2nd Ave. 10 PM Will you be able to make it? Please FWD this message to any friends you think would like to attend! (this was my "spam" text sent out to 50 people)

12:18 PM TIM: I will b there pumpkin. Don't u worry

12:19 PM BEN: Hahahaha! Should I send you another text later about the show?

12:19 PM TIM: Probably. . .wouldn't want me to forget

5:22 PM BEN: Do you love sexy men shaking their dicks around on stage? Then you'll probably want to make it down to The Rendezvous tonight in just 4 short hours to see The Vague Prophets!

6:37 PM BEN: Are you ready to see Joey spread his pussy like he's standing in front of The Beaver Inn? Then come on down to The Rendezvous in just 3 hours!

8:17 PM BEN: You're now only 2 hours away from seeing The Vague Prophets live at The Rendezvous. Be sure to bring a straw to felch Scuba Steve's ass!

8:40 PM BEN: Have you ever seen a grown man pull his butt apart? Then come on down to The Rendezvous tonight and watch Bagel get nuts!

9:17 PM BEN: There is now less than ONE hour before you can see The Vague Prophets. I hope you're ready!

THE NEXT DAY

4:08 PM BEN: If you enjoy loud rock music, hanging out with a bunch of friends, getting drunk and diddling yr pud in a dirty bathroom, it's a good thing you came to The Rendezvous last night to see The Vague Prophets!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Believe it or not, I pulled that photo off Tim's Facebook. I think he did it himself? Crazy, huh?

Wagon B said...

I love didle'n my pud to the vague prophets. Ha ha look at "seejay" he wrote stuff.