Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'M BACK! FINALLY!



"Well, that's what you get for visiting virus.com!" That's what my pal "Bon Joey" told me recently after informing him of the virus that rendered my computer completely useless. I'm not sure if it was that or hitting the rarely used "VIRUS" key that did it, but let me tell you, this thing was a mother fucker! It was so bad that I couldn't open any programs, and it even disabled many processes. Any attempt made to open a program would result in a fake ass "Windows Security Alert" informing me that my computer had been "infected" and that I needed to purchase their bullshit "anti-virus software" for $49.99



After what seemed like an eternity (2 days), my good friend "Adam" came by, and confirmed what I had suspected. "You're fucked," he said. "Alright," I replied, "what do we do from here?" He proceeded to use his skills to either re-boot my computer or reinstall Windows, I'm not sure which.

By the way, "Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchaku skills, bow hunting skills...computer hacking skills."

Anyway, I'm back up and running now. "Adam," god bless you and your skills.

As a final note, for your own good, follow "Bon Joey's" advice and don't visit virus.com Unless of course you love getting "computer raped."

1 comment:

Wagon B said...

"A couple of gangs tried to recruit me cause I'm pretty good with a bow staff."