Sunday, January 31, 2010

GINGERS MUST BE STOPPED: ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!

I've encountered a little bit of "animosity" regarding my new found feelings regarding those awful people known as "gingers." My "friend" CJ even went as far as calling me "racist." At first I was a little upset by this, but then thought to myself "what the fuck do I care, the guy's a fucking GINGER!"

After posting the following photo on Facebook, I had no choice but to comment:


Benjamin Allen You look a lot like that dude. I've always though you have a bit of a "baboon face." Actually with that red you're more like an orangutan.

Here's a few other comments left for my "friend" CJ:


Benjamin Allen You are a ginger (Just like Conan) and you must be stopped before "you're people" get out of control and try to take over!

Benjamin Allen On second thought, maybe you're a "mulatto" as only your beard is red, and not yr hair. I still don't like you, though.
Cj Stewart: I don't like you because you are racist. Go join the kkk or something.
Benjamin Allen: I was actually thinking about starting a KKK-like organization for Ginger haters. Then go around burning crosses in Ginger's yards. Good plan?
Cj Stewart: No. I hope your mom is as dissatisfied with this as I am.
Benjamin Allen: Is this not funny? Sorry, I'm mostly just obsessed with the fact that there's really people out there that feel this way about "Gingers." HAHAHA!

After I posted some really stupid "redhead jokes" on his page:

Cj Stewart: Wow. I hope you copied and pasted.
Benjamin Allen: I sure did. But, "your people" do tend to have bad tempers.
Cj Stewart: i thought you said you were done! You are a mean friend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgive you, best friend. It was nice hanging out with my fellow ginger JFSR this weekend!!!!!