Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wisdom of Wilkes: Part 7



Man, it never ends with this guy. He may very well be thee most quotable dude I've ever met. Last Friday we had our company party at the "W" Hotel in downtown Seattle. Greg decided to really live it up and stay in one of the rooms of the hotel. The following is how he described his experience upon arriving there:

"We gets to the hotel room and just needed some ice. I walk down the hall and the fuckin' ice machine was broken. I gets back to the room and calls the front desk and says, 'hey your ice machine is broken and I needs some now!' They sent a girl up cute as a button with a tray of ice and she knocked on the door. She stood there for a moment like I was supposed to be tipping her. So I says to her, 'here's your tip, bitch, get yo damn ice machine fixed.' Then I kicked the door closed in her face."



HAHAHAHA! Is this not one of the best Greg stories yet?

2 comments:

Juliepop said...

hahahaha! He really gave more details as time went on didn't he...how many times did you hear it?

p.s. I absolutely love the look on yr face in the "flipping the bird" photo.

Ben said...

Yes, he sure did get more detailed. I think he has a tendency to "hold back" when Kim is around. Unfortunately!