Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seattle Rock Guy



The fantastic article, "An Attempt At Explaining Advancement Theory" marks my first contribution to the website Seattle Rock Guy. The site is run by Nik Christofferson, who is a, "music enthusiast/hoarder, avid concert goer, local music scene supporter, and most importantly proud Seattleite." We've never met in person, but immediately connected on a musical level via a contribution of his on Nada Mucho.

I like the fact that the content is updated so frequently. Even if you check the site daily, chances are you'll see something new. So, what are you waiting for? Go check it out now!

3 comments:

Wagon B said...

I hate reading.

Ben said...

Oh man, I forgot! Sorry, I'll be sure to just put a bunch of photos.

Donnie said...

reading is stupid.