Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hot App Alert: Dragon Dictation



I recently got a funny, but useful app for my iPhone. It's called "Dragon Dictation." It's voice recognition software. What it's supposed to do is transcribe what you say, then be immediately available to send as a text or e-mail. Pretty cool, right?

Well, it appears the software has a way to go as the accuracy rate is somewhere around 60-80% I'm not complaining about this though, as over the last week, I've sent and received some hilarious shit. All of my "iFriends" have been sending me texts that are either illegible or close to it.

Examples:

From Bagel: "The prairie dog love the Megatron and follows the borough trail to the burrow owl yarn needle scrapes by on the spider"

From CJ: "I'll hungry your mother. And when you read this article you'll love lady guy guy"

To CJ: "Hey man I can only have to understand that last message you sent me which is absolutely great boobs is that his weirdness never told Zucker what you're saying. Martin is pretty damn acted on orders that lawyers comes out so crazy something about you wanted me to call you over whatever."

From Keith: "Gribage to put tight found the walkway while tasting the dutch"

4 comments:

Wagon B said...

"Time for another round of snickerclish restroom".

Ben said...

Hahahahaha! Good one, "Doggie." what were some of the other ones? Something about test gum?

Unknown said...

you didnt use any of my good ones!

Wagon B said...

"Uh oh time for tickleish testgum."