Monday, January 18, 2010

Gingers Must Be Stopped!



It has come to my attention recently that there is a group of people out there that are far inferior to "normal" human beings in every aspect. I'm talking about people with red hair.

Seriously though of all the things to be prejudiced about, can you believe there's actually folks out there that discriminate based on hair color, and use the derogatory term "ginger?"



I find this fact absolutely hilarious, and want to meet some people that actually do hate red heads. Maybe I can join a hate group like the KKK that goes around burning crosses in ginger's front yards.



I've decided to be very prejudice towards my roommate "Black Ass," because of his disgusting red hair and beard. I've decided to build a second bathroom in our house so I don't have to share it with him, and whenever we use public transportation I'm going to make him ride in the back of the bus.

These people must be stopped, and I'm taking the lead.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

They'll steal your soul!!

Wagon B said...

"That stuff makes pure mescalin seem like ginger beer man."

Ben said...

I know, they're terrible people, aren't they? I forgot to mention the British - they REALLY hate gingers. HAHA!

Unknown said...

EFFF!!!!!!! I'm a ginger-beard. I heard we are going extinct!!!

Unknown said...

Red head drummer from Cream Ginger Baker, his real name is peter. he must have really hated himself.